At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
- Analysing, troubleshooting, and correcting network problems remotely and on-site.
- Responsibility for documenting incident RCA report the configuration of the system and (network) system performance tuning.
- Responsibility for security compliance, patching, health check & hardening remediation.
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Performing standard or project change request as per change window.
- Responsible for applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance.
- Participate in customer weekly sessions.
- Provide shift-based support (12 hours shift).
The Ideal candidate should possess:
- Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in network support and maintenance (LAN/WAN/Cloud).
- Experienced in network/security administration in enterprise DC and Public Environment.
- Experiences in supporting firewall /network product such as Cisco routers & switches, Cisco Firewalls, Cisco ACI, Aruba, Infoblox, Citrix load balancers, Solarwinds etc.
- Experienced in troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software issues, analysing system logs and identifying potential issues/incident.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.