- Handle the day-to-day logistics activities to support data center operation
- Perform receiving, RMA processing, cycle count and stock transfer.
- Schedule incoming shipment and access clearance at colo sites
- Participate in improvement initiative.
- Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics or Engineering discipline
- 3-5 years of working experience, preferably in Logistics
- Good knowledge in WMS and Microsoft office applications
- Good Communication skills (English speaking, writing and reading skills).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supply chain or logistics
- Skilled in project management and inventory management
- Good knowledge of Lean and CI methodologies
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
About Amazon Asia-Pacific Resources
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."