Are you interested in working with the largest enterprise organizations in ASEAN as they navigate through some of the most dynamic and disruptive transformation projects in their organization’s history? Does the prospect of empowering these organizations cloud transformation success by aligning professional services to critical business and IT outcomes, overseeing and assessing engagement delivery, driving a holistic partner strategy and providing insight to accelerate rate of execution/adoption of cloud technology excite you?
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) that can manage the working relationship with large organizations, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy within those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role includes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Long term development of large, complex, and distributed enterprise organizations
- Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
- Building of a transformational vision and execution model aligned with Customer’s challenges and desired outcome
- Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
- Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
- Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
- Contract negotiations & closing
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Experience as the primary account management leader for the mid to large Enterprise segments and working with multiple business units and influencing governance and policy is a plus.
- Experience Selling Consulting and Professional Service
- Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful and sustained relationships
- Track record of regularly achieving or exceeding quarterly and yearly quota
- Other experiences to include: large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record; ability to navigate across complex environments and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach; and, establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations.
- A strong understanding of cloud computing (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS), its benefits and the impact on enterprise transformation.
- Experience with contract and statement of work development.
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
- Broad enterprise systems technology experience including IaaS / virtualization technologies, SAP, Oracle, and custom applications.
- Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures.
- Industry Experience in one of the following sectors: Industrials/SCM, FSI, eCommerce, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Telco, Insurance
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.
About Amazon Web Services Singapore
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.