Unified Communications Engineer
Date: 16 Jan 2024
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
Be a part of something BIG!
- To support and manage the installation and setup of Video Conference System for the different Business Units in Singtel
- To support the setup of Ad-hoc AV VC requirement for Business Units
- To ensure the high availability (>90%) and the usability of the Video Conference System within Singtel buildings
- To ensure good end user experience for users while using TEAMS, ZOOM or Webex when using Video Conference System
Make an Impact by:
- To liaise and assist in getting the quotation (VC system, Infra and Property) for the Business Units when they require to setup a new Video Conference System
- To ensure the setup and commissioning of the Video Conference System is following the current best practices in Singtel
- To make periodic health checks on the Video Conference system to ensure the high availability of the system
- Tracking of VC assets owned by GIT
- To support Top Executive meetings or event when using TEAMS, ZOOM or Webex
- To setup iPads for MC and/or Board meetings
Skills for Success:
- Diploma in Engineering/ ITE in IT related course or equivalent
- 3 years relevant work experience
- Understanding of how Video Conference System works including the backend infra such as Cisco Call Manager.
- Experience in Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Audio Visual and Video Conference System
- Understanding of Network Infra and the ability to do simple trouble shooting
- Experience in supporting TEAMS and/or ZOOM meeting and/or events
Rewards that Go Beyond:
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.