Systems Executive, Comms
- Responsible for RF survey, to assess condition/layout of building environment, defining design objectives and criteria, by using iBwave design software planning tools, link budgets calculation and the recommendation of network architecture and the components, to propagation modeling & simulation for the network coverage design planning for 3G/4G (LTE) DAS mobile coverage.
- Designs to ensure that projects are delivered in a safe, cost effective, efficient manner.
- Knowledge/experience of planning operator’s base-station equipment layout plan, utilities power requirement, Electrical SLD, DB Boxes, base-station C-Channel Plinth layout, outdoor antenna pole etc.
- Knowledge/experience in RF acceptance testing, data collection using Nemo Walker Air tool for both indoor and outdoor RF coverage measurements, Nemo post-processing to Analyzing in-building quality audit report and acceptance testing with customers. Defining problem area, antenna adjustment, system parameter & handoff ratio, cell coverage verification, and coverage enhancement plan.
- Attend customer meetings, technical design presentation, RF clarification & solutions to mobile coverage design query, obtain design approval and produce clarification reports to customer.
- Support customer project to perform troubleshooting, diagnosis and optimization for 3G/4G (LTE) in-building projects issue, meeting with customer to resolve technical issues.
- Responsible and interface for project delivery with customers, with good quality of service for detailed project requirement, to achieve customer values and satisfaction throughout the entire project cycles.
- Work closely with sub-contractor scheduling and control, to ensure work quality & timely delivery.
- Initiative & enforce propre documentation & promesses.
- Provide all necessary reports to customers & internal management
- To perform all assistant tasks delegated by the PM and line manager, perform coordination work including project monitoring.
- Ability to work with the project team members.
- Singapore Driving License will be added advantage
- Diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years relevant experience, in the related Telecommunication field for mobile wireless 3G/4G industry is required for this position.
- Strong track record and well-versed knowledge in wireless telecommunications technology for in-building coverage projects experience, in using iBwave design software planning tools and Nemo measuring tools and post-processing software is required for this position.
- Able to know how to operate using of test equipment (Anritsu Spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, site master, power meter, radio planning tools etc.) will be an advantage.
- Excellent team work and interpersonal skills, keen to learn and be prepared for sharp learning curve.
- In addition to job knowledge and technical competency, a positive work attitude, self-motivated, creative and resourceful with a customer-orientated mind set, independent, hardworking and the ability to work under pressure with minimal guidance. Able to be recalled after working hours to handle emergency situations.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.