Solution Designer #catalystWSP
Date: 11 Jan 2024
Singtel x Singapore Institute of Technology have embarked on a Work-Study Programme (WSP) launched in Feb 2023. The WSP is called “The Catalyst Programme” which is a structured on-the-job (OJT) development WSP that allows Polytechnic Diploma holders to secure a full-time position with Singtel while pursuing a university honours degree in Applied Computing. This programme is open to Singtel’s internal employees as well as external polytechnic diploma holders preferably from the ICT domain. Non-ICT diploma holders are encouraged to apply as well. In line with building capability in Singapore ICT sector this program will develop & groom talent over a 3-year period completing micro-credentials for each module which eventually stack-up to an honours degree in Applied Computing. Candidates will be offered a specific role as the one shared below. Are you ready for this challenge?
This role is accountable for the digital marketing and marketing cloud capabilities of Singtel within Group IT:
- Business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping, customer journeys), prototyping, configuration, testing, training, defining
- Provide ongoing operational support for marketing / campaign solutions
- Show marketers how to best create campaign and how to manage and use data for
- effective marketing campaigns
– Design, develop & support the marketing/next best offer use cases provided by our Business users
– Act as consultant to our Business users on marketing system processes (from data / event triggers to automated program flows to downstream systems integration)
– Support strategic projects in marketing space
- Understand business requirements and objectives in order to analyze / assess the relevant customer data-sets needed and propose actionable marketing/campaign planning process and its operations
- Consult and guide users on their new initiatives or enhancements
- Perform solution design and implementation related to digital marketing and marketing cloud platform that is in accordance with Group IT Strategy & Architecture
- Integrate and maintain marketing cloud connector, Rest API, for real-time data exchange and for triggering email activity, etc, as well as SFTP jobs for batch data exchange
- Deliver or support the development of cost estimates based on the solution design
- Provide User Acceptance Test (UAT) support to users
- Support broad range of digital marketing projects related to marketing campaign, customer segmentation, campaign optimization, channels effectiveness etc.
- A completed diploma from a reputable Polytechnic
- 3 years or less work experience
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.