Snr /Mgr, Gov+ Strategic Business Group
Do you thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment and adapt well? Are you someone that has excellent communication skills? If these resonate with you, we would like to speak with you. An Extraordinary career awaits you!
About NCS Gov+: NCS Gov+ is a strategic business unit in NCS that covers Public Services, Defence & Homeland Security and global business portfolios. We are an established Government technology partner with more than 40 years’ experience across technology stack and >6,000 people dedicated to Gov+. Our Gov+ mission is to partner governments in advancing citizens and communities in countries that we work in and helping to drive the end-to-end digitalization of Public Service systems.
The Manager/Senior Manager, Strategic Transformation Planning & Operations, Gov+ supports the Gov+ leadership in planning and executing Gov+ strategic initiatives across NCS Gov+ client accounts and practices to drive the Gov+ growth agenda. This would entail a good understanding of the government sector, NCS offerings, industry trends and close interlocks with key stakeholders across Public Service and Defence & Homeland Security client service units.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Gov+ leadership in planning and executing strategic initiatives across NCS Gov+ client accounts and practices
- Support the translation of Gov+ strategic direction and business objectives into holistic change and enablement strategies
- Drive the Gov+ asset harvest initiative with focus on case studies credentials from harvesting across the PS and DHS CSUs, material packaging and internal as well as external publicity.
- For Gov+ case studies, to distil and drive the messaging on key offerings across Core and NEXT, key NCS differentiators and work with account teams on leveraging Gov+ credentials and capabilities to drive more sales origination.
- Support Gov+ leadership in planning and executing Gov+ campaigns, client forums and workshops
- Work closely with the NCS change and transformation teams in developing tailored materials for Gov+ clients and customers
- Engage and work closely with leaders and stakeholders from Gov+ Client Service Units (including Client Service Leads, Client Delivery Leads, Sales Leads) on enablement activities
- Manage relationships with stakeholder groups and work with key individuals across corporate functions, finance and business to develop solutions
- Support the Gov+ leads in all other transformation and BAU activities
The Ideal Candidate Should Have/Be:
- Degree Holder in any discipline
- Strong business acumen and understanding on the wide range of NCS service offerings
- Experienced in supporting a technology practice in driving Strategic campaigns and key practice initiatives
- Supported and proven track record in change management activities within a complex and large organisation
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well-versed in external and internal stakeholder management across all levels in an organisation
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence others towards a common vision and goal
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous situations and in a fast-paced environment
- Change management or design thinking certification will be advantageous
Apply today to be part of the team to Make ExtraOrdinary Happen!
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.