Snr Infra Engr, Systems & DBA
Date: 25 Aug 2023
NCS is a leading information and communication technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions.
Responsible for gathering business &/or application requirements on the infrastructure to perform the infrastructure requirement analysis & design.
1) Gather business &/or application requirements on the infrastructure to perform the infrastructure requirement analysis & design.
2) Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance to specifications& service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming& configuration.
3) Manage systems changes through established change request process &provide status reports to the relevant parties.
4) Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
5) Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
6) Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
7) Monitor the agreed service level (.e.g. service request, system availability), document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
8) Plan & implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
9) Provide systems related technical advice to customers or project team.
10) Ensure the management of ICT systems adhere to established ISO20000 and ISO27001 processes/ procedures, ITIL best practices and methodologies where applicable.
11) Manage budget, resources and schedule for system implementation /operation activities
12) Established facility management standards/best practices to ensure operation consistency across project/facility management teams.
13) Evaluates internal & external business environment to develop long-term strategy for the unit/organization.14) Advise on technology adoption based on business & technical consideration. Propose integration strategies for the various technology components to
1.Educational Qualification: Degree or higher
2.Years of IT Experience: 5-7 Year
3.Work Experience: NA
4.Must have Skill: Microsoft Windows
5.Prefer Skill: SUN – Solaris, AWS
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.