Snr Infra Engr, Network
- Monitor of all AD/system login accounts and security logs.
- Provide proactive monitoring, compliance testing and have the relevant experience doing security compliance work.
- Provide onsite Security and Incident Management support.
- Enforce all the security requirements and ensure this is adhered by the rest of the engineering team.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or eqivalent
- In-depth knowledge on hardening of firmware, software and operating system of all equipment such as network & servers
- Familiar with IM8 or any other security standards
Experienced in server compliance assessment, penetration testing, code review, firewall rules review, network compliance assessment and database security assessment
- Good team player
- Possess security certification: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.