Snr Infra Engr, Infra Arch & Svc Mgt
NCS is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, the broad area of your job responsibilities will cover the following:
- Responsible for the system design, implementation, testing, managing and maintenance of proposed system
- Work closely with Team Leader to meet system delivery milestones
- Provide technical documentation support to Project & Solutions Teams, as well as hand over as-built system documentation to Maintenance support team
- Engage with back-line support and/or with vendor’s support to diagnose and rectify technical problems.
- Assist in day-to-day operation of the System Delivery team
- Carry out other technical related duties that may be required.
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic, Information Systems or equivalent discipline
- 3 – 10 years of relevant experience in server administration
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess initiative with positive working attitudes and customer services oriented;
- Independent and goal-oriented;
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.