Snr Consultant, Mobile & Apps
Date: 22 Sep 2023
As a Frontend Tech Lead, your key KPI will be managing the demands of fast-moving business environments. You should have a broad expertise and proven experience in various areas such as web, mobile, Cloud, emerging technologies and services.
- Provide technical leadership, working with clients to create digital solutions that solve challenges in innovative ways while still integrating with the existing technology landscape.
- Execute business development tasks such as developing bids, writing responses to BQ, invitations to tender from clients, preparing materials for client presentations and pitches, etc.
- Conduct market studies to compare solutions available and work with product principals to architect solutions that meet the needs of our clients, build proof of concept and conduct product demos to client.
- Analyse the solution, prioritize, develop strategy, identify target solution and derive actions list to meet personal and company objectives.
- Develop and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for a solution to the project team.
- Lead technical teams through the design and development of complex transactional systems.
- Lead large-scale system integration, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration.
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems. Optimise application performance, scalability and security.
- 8 years of application engineering experience.
- Minimum 6 years of development experience using Typescript, React JS
- Minimum 8 years of development experience using REST/JSON or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience building with UI libs such as MUI, AntD, Bootstrap and equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of development experience writing unit tests.
- Professional experience with Git (GitHub, BitBucket, Gitlab etc).
- Professional experience with Jira.
- Experience with Figma.
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Development practises (Responsive and Adaptive Design).
- Sound knowledge with authentication and security technologies such as SSO, MFA authentications, OAuth, OWASP Top Ten and industry standards.
- Experience building PWAs.
- Familiar with build tools such as Webpack, Rollup and etc.
- Experience or knowledge with CI/CD flows, process and practises.
- Experience doing code reviews, troubleshoot and identify bugs, overcome performance bottlenecks.
- Strong CS fundamentals, including Data Structure & Algorithms.
- Strong sense of design and user-centered perspective.
- Well versed in related topics such as NodeJS, NestJS, Java/J2EE software, SOA, micro service architecture & agile development.
- Experience in cloud technologies such as buckets, CDN and serverless computing (eg. AWS – S3, CloudFront, Lambda)
Preferred / Good to have:
- Experience with database design and systems and DMS (eg. MongoDB, SQL, No SQL, AWS DMS).
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.