SMO Videoconferencing System
NCS is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions.
Service Management Manager for Integrated Systems Management Service (Videoconferencing System)
The candidate will be stationed in customer site, to provide on site end-to-end Integrated Systems Management Service to deliver value added services to reduce operating costs, improve service delivery efficiency and effectiveness, strengthen governance and compliance, security and to drive new areas of enhancements, optimization and innovation for identified Systems
The job role include:
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Governance and Compliance Management
- IT Security Management
- Quality Management & Service Improvement
- Obsolescence Management and Technology & Trend Analysis
- Future Work and Digital Transformation
- Customer Satisfaction
The identified Systems are primary Videoconferencing Systems and Integrated Audio Visual Systems
- Qualifications: Degree in Engineering/Computer Science
- Experience: Min 5 years, 3 years in Project management role.
- Technical / Professional Skills: Expertise in Cisco Video conferencing & Collaboration System, Integrated Audiovisual systems. Knowledge in Networking and IT Infra
- Non-Technical / Soft Skills: Presentation/ Communication skills. Familiar with office software tools
- Specific Knowledge: Cisco Collaboration/Videoconferencing products
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.