Service Delivery Manager – Cyber Security
The Cyber SDM acts as a trusted advisor for our customers, guiding them on their journey through the different stages of the service; onboarding, finetuning, ongoing operations, service expansion and renewals . Articulate the value proposition of MSSP service to enhance customers’ security posture. The SDM will work closely with different internal teams i.e. Cyber Operations, Product Management, Sales and Pre-Sales Teams to deliver customer outcomes.
- Build trust relationships with customer stakeholders at all levels – CIO/CISO, Security Operations Center Managers, end users etc. through open and effective communication.
- Identify, understand and assess customers’ needs, problems and challenges. Make the right recommendations to improve their situation and work towards to be their trusted advisor in cybersecurity.
- Reinforce value proposition of the MSSP service by understanding customers’ environment and identifying additional monitoring opportunities to enhance customer cybersecurity posture. Work with sales teams on new opportunities and renewal strategies.
- Plan, oversee and lead projects during onboarding phase. Work and interact with various internal and external customer stakeholders. Create project plan, set deadlines, coordinate activities between different teams, monitor and report project progress to key stakeholders.
- Perform regular cadence meetings with customers during operational phase to review security posture and service improvement initiatives. Develop customised service delivery reports to enhance insights and value of the MSSP service.
- Handle customers’ complaints, provide solutions and follow up to ensure resolution. Act as an escalation contact for customers in order to drive and escalate issues within the organisation
- 3 years’ of service delivery experience in MSSP environment or cybersecurity product company. Candidates who have certification in CISSP, CEH, CISA or CISM will have an advantage.
- Understand cybersecurity operations and architecture in an enterprise environment as well as having exposure to security technologies, namely, firewalls, IPS, Proxy, SIEM, SOAR and EDR.
- Understand technical concepts and able to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to listen actively, understand the needs of customers and offer creative solutions to resolve customers’ challenges.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and proactive problem solver who is able to deconstruct complex problems.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.