Senior Solutions Manager
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
The Solutions Manager is to provide Pre-Sales Technical Solutions to support Singtel business in Singapore.
- Provide high quality pre-sales technical consultation and develop cost effective, resilient, innovative and reliable ICT solutions to win proposals and/or tenders and achieve high customer satisfaction for the services rendered.
- Understand customers’ networking and communications requirements and provide high quality network design for customers’ global SDWAN and/or MPLS/IP WAN networks.
- Perform role of overall solution architect integrating network solutions and managed ICT services; ensuring ICT solutions proposed by partners meet customer requirements.
- Constantly review customers” network and proactively propose improvements to enhance network performance and achieve network optimization.
- Provide technical support to account managers on Singtel services.
- Conduct presentations on proposed solutions and new technologies to customers.
- Prepare win/loss analysis for proposals/bids/tenders submitted to facilitate continuous improvement of networks designed.
- Ensure quality documentation and updates for customers’ network configurations and processes.
- Provide support to project managers and partners in WAN network project implementations and support operations and service managers in post-sales queries when required.
- Degree in Telecommunications/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science or equivalent qualifications with at least 3 years’ experience in a technical position in the Communications/Network or Information Technology related industry.
- CCNA certification required. Those with CCNP/CCIP certification would have an advantage.
- Knowledge of telecommunications related technologies and services such as SDWAN (e.g. Velocloud, Silver Peak), NFV, MPLS, Internet, SIP, Cloud access, wireless/5G technology, networking equipment etc.
- ITIL certification as well as experience in IT such as Messaging and collaboration, security, servers, backup solutions will also be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently, and communicate effectively with customers, peers and colleagues.
- Possess good customer handling and presentation skills.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.