Senior Solution Designer
Date: 6 Jan 2024
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features
- Design and develop reusable artifacts, modules and assets
- Proficient in coding and design patterns such as MVVM, SOLID, TDD
- Conduct and provide guidance as needed in software development, testing, code reviews and debugging
- Be involved and contribute to full stack engineering efforts
- Write unit test and ensure high test coverage as well as making sure source code complies with industrial information security standards
- Contribute to strategy and roadmap planning of applications
Skills for Success:
- Proven track record of successful project/product implementation with minimal 10 years of software development experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with front-end development using ReactJS, Angular, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3
- Minimum 4 years’ experience developing mobile backends or APIs on .NET Framework (C#), with minimum 3 year of experience working with .NET Core and node.js
- Experience with front/back-end package management tools
- Good OO-skills. Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns
- Strong knowledge of REST, JSON, XML, WSDL, GraphQL, ODATA
- Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms. Proficient with TDD, MVVM, SOLID principals
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.