Senior Solution Designer, Data Solutions
We are seeking a Senior Solution Designer who will be responsible to consult, design and deliver Data Visualization solutions for Singtel business. You will be part of Group IT – Data & Platform Management (DPM) team. In this position you will work with business, IT, and data professionals to drive Singtel data and insights transformation for our business and customers.
- Analyze, estimates, design, development, testing, and production roll-out of data visualization
- and reporting projects
- Consult the users with the understanding of business and data requirements, and iteratively
- design visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes
- Design and create data visualization (reports and dashboards) using techniques for guided
- analytics, interactive dashboard design and visual best practices
- Deliver dashboards to convey the story points of the data
- Design, development and maintenance of a reporting framework including creation of
- enterprise reporting, ad-hoc query and analysis
- Conduct data analysis of large transaction data sets
- Perform data preparation or / and data modelling
- Apply best practices and techniques to ensure best possible performance, quality and
- responsiveness of the developed reports and dashboards
- Manage repository of re-usable data visualization templates and views
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in design and development of reports, dashboards in Business Intelligence ecosystem
- Strong hands-on experience on Tableau
- Strong hands-on experience on Power BI
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Knowledge of data warehouse concepts anddata modeling
- Experience in creating mock-up and prototyping
- Experience in storytelling with data
- Experience in analyzing business / data requirements, deliver design and estimate, development, testing and
- production deployment of reporting and dashboards projects
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.