Senior Software Engineer, Web (React JS)(1-Yr Contract)
Date: 6 Nov 2023
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
Be a Part of Something BIG!
Make an Impact by
- Analysis and interpretation of business requirements to functional and development specification
- Implementation of web-based and mobile applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Implement pixel perfect UIs that matches design
- Drive components contribution and reusability across platforms
- Will need to build the Design Library system and which will be used horizontal across all the application.
- Understand notion of Web and Mobile framework and how it applies to overall standardization and re-use
- Work as part of the squad and deliver in agile model
Skills for Success
- Min. 7 years professional Frontend development experience
- Strong communication to collaborate with stakeholders in all levels (business, product, design, and development)
- Strong individual contributor.
- Deep understanding of ReactJS & React Native best practices and adherence to it
- Passionate about code quality.
- Appreciates automation and devops practices
- Knowledgeable in TypeScript , WebPack, ES6/7/8, Redux, CSS3, Styled Components
- Experience with Gatsby, Swift, Objective-C, Java, and Kotlin a big plus
Rewards that Go Beyond
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
Ongoing training and development programs
Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.