Senior Product Owner, Digital Platform
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
As a Product Owner (PO), you set the product vision, craft the roadmap, own the product backlog, and work with your team to maximize the value delivered in all they do. Business units will depend on you as to lead the SCRUM agile squad and cadences.
- Align the team and stakeholders on the product vision, roadmap, and value to be achieved
- Lead agile cadence: daily stand up, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, backlog grooming, etc.
- Participate in the following agile cadences: daily standups and sprint retrospective
- Own and prioritize the product backlog
- Write epics, user stories, and spikes
- Work with the team to agree upon the definition of done
- Work with the team to ensure acceptance criteria is defined
- Work with the team to track and remove impediments
- Work with experience design team to craft customer journeys; as well as, ensure UI flows are aligned with both business and technology requirements
- Balance trade-off among product value, design, and technological constraints
- Track and report on value realized and relevant product/journey metrics
- Report and present progress to senior executives and business sponsor(s)
- At least 3 – 4 years working in an agile SCRUM development environment
- Certified SCRUM Product Owner certified (CSPO)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills, with an ability to carry self in senior executive meetings and presentation
- At least 3 – 4 years in product management role
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.