Senior Network Engineer
Date: 25 Nov 2023
Are you looking for value adding and impactful work?
Do you want to make a difference with your expertise?
With us, you’ll be able to make it happen.
NCS is the leading technology services firm, operating across Asia Pacific in over 20 countries, providing services and solutions in consulting, digital services, technology, and more.
We believe in utilizing the power of technology to make extraordinary things happen and to create lasting impact and value for our people, communities, and partners. Our diverse 12,000-strong workforce has delivered a wealth of large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for governments and enterprises in Singapore and the APAC region.
What we do:
We drive our passion for harnessing technology.
We bring people and technology together.
We advance communities and transform industries.
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Senior Network Engineer
- Responsible for the infrastructure network design, implementation, testing, security, managing and maintenance of proposed system
- Work closely with Team Leader to meet system delivery milestones
- Provide technical documentation support to Project & Solutions Teams, as well as hand over as-built system documentation to Maintenance support team
- Engage with back-line support and/or with vendor’s support to diagnose and rectify technical problems.
- Assist in day-to-day operation of the System Delivery team
- Carry out other technical related duties that may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or relevant field with network certification in CCNA/CCNP/CCIE
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in configuring and administering routers and switches (e.g. Cisco routers and switches, etc), firewall products (e.g. CheckPoint, Forcepoint, etc.), F5 Load Balancers, AAA, NTP, IPS
- Good understanding of network system, network architecture, routing, switching, firewall and security
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels
- Proficient in performing network analysis and troubleshooting using network and protocol analyzers
What you might also need to have:
- Senior/Lead Network engineer will be required to lead a team network engineers
- 24 x 7 standby support and/or Shift work schedule
About NCS Group
We want to create the extraordinary, and to impact millions of people every day.
We believe in building a talent-led delivery model to enable our best people to lead, and to support them with the right structure, processes, and tools to ensure that our clients are delivered top quality services.
We want to invest in you!
Great work is never done alone, and that’s why we also believe in creating a collaborative work environment to bring people with different expertise and talent together.
We create opportunities for our people to grow in our organization with well-defined career tracks and specializations to ensure that our people and talent can continuously deliver new value for our clients.
We’re here to make the extraordinary happen.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.