Senior / Manager, Enterprise Process Optimisation (Finance Transformation)
Date: 23 Jan 2024
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
Be a part of something BIG!
Singtel is committed to operational excellence and continuous improvement in its business processes. The role of the Enterprise Process Optimisation Manager is pivotal in leading this mission. You will be responsible for developing, standardizing, and improving business processes across the organization.
This role involves a strategic approach to process management, ensuring alignment with business goals, and leading initiatives for process excellence. As a GPO Manager, you will play a critical role in enhancing process efficiency, ensuring process compliance, and driving innovation in process management.
This role will involve collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to identify, analyze, and implement process improvements.
You will be a crucial member of our finance team, spearheading process improvements, operational efficiency, and financial excellence. The successful candidate will possess in-depth experience in financial operations, leading and supporting projects aimed at optimizing financial processes, reducing waste, and enhancing overall financial performance.
Make an Impact by:
Process Design and Improvement:
- Lead the end-to-end design, standardization, and optimization of business processes.
- Innovate and implement best practices in process management, ensuring processes are efficient, scalable, and adaptable.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for process optimization and efficiency gains.
- Implement sustainable solutions that enhance overall business performance.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the organization.
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma methodologies to identify and implement process enhancements.
- Align process management strategies with the company’s strategic objectives, ensuring that process improvements contribute to the overall success of the organization.
- Develop and enforce policies and standards to maintain process integrity and compliance.
Service Delivery and Quality Assurance:
- Oversee service delivery, ensuring that processes meet or exceed quality and performance benchmarks.
- Implement and monitor quality control measures to maintain the highest standards in process execution.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring alignment of processes with business needs.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate processes seamlessly across the organization.
Change Management and Effective Communication:
- Lead change management initiatives related to process improvements, ensuring smooth transitions and adoption across the organization.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, articulating process changes, benefits, and impacts clearly and persuasively.
Performance Metrics and Analytics:
- Develop and utilize performance metrics and analytics to monitor process effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Leverage data-driven insights to drive continuous process enhancements.
Skills for Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Operations Management, or a related field. An MBA or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification from a recognized accreditation body is highly desirable.
- Change management qualification
- Professional accounting qualification
- 5+ years of experience in financial management and Financial operations management within large corporate organisations
- Proven deep understanding and experience across diverse areas of commercial management accountability, including operational management of finance functions, reporting, forecasting and analysis, strategy formulation and executive decision support, and allocation of limited resources to deliver on complicated and conflicting priorities within time constraints.
- Proven experience in leading and coaching a team of senior specialist finance leaders who have expertise in their various and diverse technical areas.
- Ability to work in an environment with constant change and diverse challenges in a competitive market, whilst playing a major role in the development of the growth strategy within the Singtel Group business
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams and managing large-scale process improvement initiatives.
- Extensive experience in finance operations, financial systems, process improvement, and change management.
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, manage competing priorities, and meet deadlines.
Rewards that Go Beyond:
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.