Senior IT Auditor
Date: 8 Nov 2023
NCS is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of our 12,000-strong team across 69 specializations, across 20 APAC cities.
- Develop risk-based internal audit plan
- Lead, perform audit work for IT Application, IT Infrastructure and IT Security audits and gather evidence in accordance with the audit program within the timeline
- Assess design and operating effectiveness of internal controls in mitigating IT risks
- Provide audit report covering audit findings, root cause and improvement recommendations
- Present the audit findings to senior stakeholders (both internally and/or external clients)
- Follow-up with project teams until closure and ensure that root causes and actions taken have been addressed
- Compile audit findings across different projects and analyze trending of audit findings and work with stake holders to identify preventive and corrective measures
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or related disciplines
- Min. 8 years of relevant experience in IT domain with a min. of 5 years in IT audit and or compliance management with professional qualifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001
- Good understanding of IT management processes, technology risks and internal controls and ISO 27001
- Prior experience in Project Management, Application Development and Cloud Application development on project lifecycle (both traditional SDLC and Agile Project Development) preferred
- Independent, pro-active, meticulous and able to deliver quality audit work
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and multi-cultural team and complex business environment
If you would like to be part of the winning team that does great work, apply today!
About NCS Group
We want to create the extraordinary, and to impact millions of people everyday.
We believe in building a talent-led delivery model to enable our best people to lead, and to support them with the right structure, processes, and tools to ensure that our clients are delivered top quality services. We want to invest in you!
Great work is never done alone, and that’s why we also believe in creating a collaborative work environment to bring people with different expertise and talent together. We create opportunities for our people to grow in our organization with well-defined career tracks and specializations to ensure that our people and talent can continuously deliver new value for our clients.
We’re here to make the extraordinary happen.
All profiles are handled with highest level of confidentiality.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.