Senior Enterprise Architect
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
- To lead and manage infrastructure management solutions and services, inclusive but not limited to system virtualization, virtual machines, systems and network hardware, applications, monitoring tools, configuration management and account management of the tools in use. Also involve in designing and implementing of architecture solutions based on requirements.
- Responsible for the planning and managing of the implementation, upgrade and ongoing support of the various tools and Operating Systems in use in the environment.
- Responsible for the planning and managing in infrastructure automation utilize for infrastructure operation tasks with relations to the various tools in use in the environment
- Responsible for the planning and managing of overall security posture in the environment and implement ad-hoc tasks to improve the environment’s security postures
- Responsible in ensuring proper usage and prompt completion of Service Request (SR) & Change Request (CR) with relations to the Day 1 and Day 2 tasks of the environment.
- Responsible to ensure prompt coordination between multiple teams to ensure the smooth delivery of Services (Service Request, Change Request, Troubleshooting coordination)
- Responsible for the planning and managing of integrations with other tools to adopt and develop an end-to-end automation solution based on API and other methods of integration (e.g. Database, Flat File, etc.). Ensure network connectivity between the systems is drafted and implemented properly within a reasonable timeline.
- Responsible for validation and verification of user account management and perform monthly review as part of the security posture.
- Responsible for planning, enhancing and introducing automation into the current processes and capability of all the tools in use in the environment.
- Responsible in validation and verification of documentation related to the automation initiatives, monitoring tools and systems within the infrastructure platform.
- Knowledgeable in developing processes for automation purposes (systems, applications, monitoring tools, etc)
- Knowledgeable in advance networking for end-to-end integration and systems connectivity.
- Knowledgeable in the Service Request (SR) & Change Request (CR) processes.
- Knowledgeable in the process of incident Software and Hardware escalation.
- Experience in Operating Systems like Windows (Windows 2012 R2 onwards) and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL 7.x onwards)
- Experience in Monitoring tools like Zabbix, SolarWinds, etc. for the purpose of monitoring systems and network devices.
- Good communication in both oral and written skills. Able to work individually with minimal guidance and as a team player. Able to provide advise to the team if required.
- Proactive and constantly looking out for solutions to resolve problems and issues encountered.
- Have good initiative to ensure smooth running of Day 1 and Day 2 tasks of the environment.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.