Senior Customer Care Officer
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
Why Join Us?
You’ll love this role if you get your kicks by helping others. We’re looking a Singtel Care Advisor who loves solving problems and creating long term customer relationships. This is a great opportunity if you care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
What will your typical day look like?
- Resolve enquiries and complaints made by SingTel customers through telephone or webchat
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Record details of enquiries and customer interactions including actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments at all levels
- Acquire multiple product knowledge to enhance ability to understand customer needs across different SingTel products.
- Identify processes, procedures and workflow improvements and assist in the implementation
- Meet and/or exceed all individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPI) set by the management
Is this you?
- Experienced in customer service or call centre environment
- Familiar with MS and IT applications
- Strong team player and self-driven individual
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willing to work rotating shifts
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
Singtel, Asia’s leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
*Kindly note that you may be required to work/standby on weekends and/or public holidays for this role.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.