Senior Consultant, Microsoft
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Participate in all phases of development from definition and design through implementation, debugging, testing and deployment of application software across multiple systems on a fast-paced, agile development schedule
• Work directly with developers, project leads and project stakeholders to understand and resolve issues and clarify requirements
The Ideal Candidate Should Have/ Be
• 5+ years of experience developing on the Sitecore platform (working knowledge of Sitecore 9.0 preferred; Sitecore 8.2+ required)
• Sitecore Certification of 8.2 and above
• 5+ years of experience designing and developing software using C# and ASP.NET MVC
• 2+ years as a Sitecore developer with excellent communication skills and proven ability to setup/code in Sitecore best practices
• Experience building, inspecting, and managing deployments using AWS DevOps
• Experience using Glass, Synthesis, or another ORM Mapper/Wrapper for Sitecore, Experience using TDS and/or Unicorn for tracking Sitecore item changes
Experience with modern Sitecore technologies and features such as SXA, JSS
Good to have
• Experience with: Object-oriented programming and computer science foundations
• Software security best practices
• .Net Framework, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Web API/REST Services.
• Current Web UI frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
• Relational database design and development
• Agile methodologies and tools, unit testing, content management systems
• Experience w/ the following is a plus: Helix
• BS Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
• Done installation of Sitecore 9 and/or above with setup of the search functionality
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.