Senior Consultant, Management Consulting
Date: 1 Dec 2023
The management consultant would be working with clients & internal teams to bring strategy to life by advising/implementing innovative solutions based on transformation strategies. He/she would be working in fast-paced and result oriented environment.
- Collaborate closely with clients to translate strategy into execution, bridge the gap between ideas and outcomes, enabling transformative organizational change and achieve quantifiable/measurable business results.
- Engage in end-to-end projects spanning the spectrum from origination to pre-sales and advisory services across diverse industry sectors.
- Provide advisory or innovative solutions in specific industry sectors such as finance, marketing, or technology.
- Be a strategic thinker – use consulting frameworks to come up with creative solutions to various business issues.
- Lead a small team of analysts on pre-sales & consulting engagements, showcasing exceptional teamwork and client management skills.
- Stay at the forefront of emerging technological trends and adeptly apply them to enhance clients’ business strategies.
- Emerge as a thought leader by crafting and writing insightful industry trend analyses
- Create & deliver various forms of persuasive and compelling presentations for various audiences – clients, account teams, internal stakeholders etc., to drive impactful communication and decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years in the realm of management consulting, underpinned by a visible trajectory of professional growth and achievement.
- Has deep sector knowledge along with operational expertise in at least one functional area such as finance, marketing, technology etc.
- Collaborate with agility with clients & internal stakeholders such as account teams, technology experts.
- Has a reservoir of industry-leading expertise within the specified subject area, buttressed by a formidable portfolio of experience in bridging the realms of technology and business problem-solving.
- Fast learning, self-motivated individual.
- Flexibility to travel on short term assignments
- Any other adhoc role as required by the project
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.