Senior Business Analyst (Financial Securities / Payment Systems)
Date: 13 Jan 2024
Are you looking for value adding and impactful work?
Do you want to make a difference with your expertise?
With us, you’ll be able to make it happen.
What we do
We drive our passion for harnessing technology.
We bring people and technology together.
We advance communities and transform industries.
We’re searching for a Senior Business Analyst to be part of our diverse team of talent here at NCS!
If you believe in going above and beyond, want to exemplify the best, and wish to bring people and technology together like never before, then we would love to have a conversation with you!
What we seek to accomplish together:
Service Innovation and Development
- Support the documentation of innovative solutions for existing service
- Support the documentation of new innovative service offering to ensure competitiveness and increase the value
- Support the documentation of up-to-date marketing collaterals for the consulting practice
- Support the documentation of methodology, templates, tools to ensure service delivery
Strategic Capability Development
- Support the documentation of new strategic capabilities for the practice
- Support the documentation of intellectual property (e.g. thought leadership/ points of view) of topics relating to the practice
- Design the consulting approach, solution and estimate the effort required for the proposed project
- Complete individual’s assigned project deliverable within allocated budget and timeline
- Deliver high standard of work consistently
- Comply to corporate governance
- Improve methodology, templates, tools to ensure operation excellence (e.g. shorten delivery timeline, reduce effort)
- Customer Partner/ Relationship Management
- Collaborate with customers during business development and project delivery
- Ensure deliverable(s) completed meet customer’s expectation
- Collaborate with external and internal parties for business development and project delivery
Team/ People Management
- Coaching of junior consultants
A little about you:
- 8 or more years of consulting experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Domain knowledge on Banking Financial and Payment background.
- Hands-on experience in implementing (from start to finish) in at least one of the following transaction processing platforms for multiple countries or markets (preferably ASEAN, AU, HK):
- domestic payment system
- cross border payment system
- securities middle / back office system (for post trade, settlement and custody)
- Hands-on experience in handling ISO 20022 message standards for payment (PACS), cash management (CAMT) and securities (SESE, SEEV, SEMT) *
- Familiar with payment business lifecycles – from initiation, to clearing, settlement, accounting and reporting (advice and statement)
- Familiar with government securities business lifecycles – from issuance, auction, allotment, settlement (primary and secondary markets), collateral management, repo, re-issuance, corporate actions, redemption (full or partial)
- Demonstrable traits in business analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting
- Demonstrable track record in solutioning for transaction processing systems (refer to *)
- Articulate in thought process and oral/written communication
- Strong analytical skill and communication skill. Interview and report writing skills are essential
- Self-motivated, creative and a strong team player
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
- Demonstrates strong technical skills required for the role, pays attention to detail, takes initiative to broaden his/her knowledge and demonstrates appropriate analytical skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Business process management methodology, governance and solutions
- Experience as a people manager
About NCS Group
We want to create the extraordinary, and to impact millions of people everyday.
We believe in building a talent-led delivery model to enable our best people to lead, and to support them with the right structure, processes, and tools to ensure that our clients are delivered top quality services.
We want to invest in you!
Great work is never done alone, and that’s why we also believe in creating a collaborative work environment to bring people with different expertise and talent together.
We create opportunities for our people to grow in our organization with well-defined career tracks and specializations to ensure that our people and talent can continuously deliver new value for our clients.
We’re here to make the extraordinary happen.
Learn more at ncs.co and our LinkedIn Career site.
All profiles are handled with highest level of confidentiality.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.