Senior AEM Software Engineer
Date: 27 Oct 2023
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
Be a part of something BIG!
As a Senior AEM Developer at Singtel, you will play a crucial role in shaping and implementing cutting-edge digital solutions for our clients. You will leverage your extensive experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to design, develop, and maintain complex web applications and content management systems.
Your deep technical expertise in AWS, CDN, and infrastructure automation will be essential in creating scalable and efficient solutions that meet our business’ needs.
You will understand service implementation approaches that support consistent and eventually-consistent data models using synchronous and asynchronous techniques and understand the fundamentals of resource optimization and concurrency. You will understand how and contribute to the design and building highly scalable services running in both the cloud and on-premise AEM setup
Make an Impact by:
- Technical Leadership: Provide expert guidance and technical leadership in AEM development project
- Architecture and Design: Collaborate with architects and other team members to design AEM solutions that align with best practices, client requirements, and AWS cloud architecture
- Development: Develop AEM components, templates, workflows, content fragments, and experience fragments to enhance website functionality and user experience
- Integration: Integrate AEM with various third-party systems and APIs, utilising AWS services for seamless data exchange and CDN for content delivery optimisation.
- Performance Optimisation: Identify and address performance bottlenecks and optimise AEM applications for speed and scalability, leveraging AWS cloud resources.
- Infrastructure Automation: Implement and manage infrastructure as code (IaC) solutions, automating deployment and scaling processes using AWS CloudFormation or similar tools.
- Migration: Involve in POCs and implementation of Migration AEM to Cloud
- Content Delivery Network (CDN): Configure and optimize CDN services to improve website load times and content delivery efficiency.
- Quality Assurance: Conduct code reviews, perform unit testing, and ensure the overall quality of AEM solutions and associated infrastructure.
- Documentation: Create and maintain technical documentation for AEM projects, architecture diagrams, infrastructure setups, and code documentation.
- Mentorship: Mentor junior developers and provide guidance on AEM best practices, AWS, CDN, and infrastructure automation standards.
- Problem Solving: Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise during the development process, utilising AWS tools and services.
- Stay Current: Stay up-to-date with the latest AEM trends, AWS services, CDN technologies, and infrastructure automation tools. Recommend improvements to existing processes.
Skills for Success:
- University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 6 years relevant working experience
- AEM 6.x and AEM Cloud
- Java 8 and above
- JSP, HTML, JS, CSS
- RESTful Services
- JSON APIs
- Headless content services
- HTTP Protocols / CORS / CSRF
- Cache Control (Dispatcher, CDNs)
- WAF Fundamentals
- AWS Fundamentals
- Deep understanding of Algorithmic Design
- Deep understanding of Software Development Lifecycles
- Can work in diverse large teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Testing Methodologies
Rewards that Go Beyond:
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.