Sales Support Executive, Gov Fin & Infra-Key
Date: 26 Oct 2023
NCS is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of our 12,000-strong team across 69 specializations, across 20 APAC cities.
The Sales Support Executive provides support to the CSU sales teams for tender or proposal submission request within specific tender closing timeline. Beyond helping to source for new sales opportunities by understanding customers needs and requirements, he/she also supports the sales team by partnering with the other business functions to work out pricing matters and strategies, in response to clients requests.
- Manage small deals by planning and providing the necessary quotations to clients. This could take reference to bulk tenders/framework agreements, or existing catalogue pricing.
- To achieve the above, the Sales Support Executive is required to understand the clients needs and requirements, and work with the LOBs or 3rd party vendors to compile and work out the quotations accordingly
- Where required, secure necessary approvals based on NCS processes and meet tender/budgetary quotation submission deadlines set by clients
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and emails
- Partner with the necessary stakeholders and partner ecosystem to ascertain the right solutioning and pricing, and route larger opportunities to the appropriate sales account managers for further development and closure
- Report to customer the outstanding BQ and status
- Assists sales team with paperwork, tracking submitted BQs to close off on opportunities
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess
- Bachelors degree or diploma with at least 2-3 years relevant experience in managing small IT-related opportunities
- Fresh graduates with keen interest in ICT and sales may also apply
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in working in a team-based environment
- Strong stakeholder management to interact with external customers and internal colleagues
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
If you would like to be part of the winning team that does great work, apply today!
About NCS Group
We want to create the extraordinary, and to impact millions of people everyday.
We believe in building a talent-led delivery model to enable our best people to lead, and to support them with the right structure, processes, and tools to ensure that our clients are delivered top quality services. We want to invest in you!
Great work is never done alone, and thats why we also believe in creating a collaborative work environment to bring people with different expertise and talent together. We create opportunities for our people to grow in our organization with well-defined career tracks and specializations to ensure that our people and talent can continuously deliver new value for our clients.
Were here to make the extraordinary happen.
All profiles are handled with highest level of confidentiality.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.