Sales Manager (ICT Solutions)
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Sales Manager. At NCS, we seek to nurture talents in creating and developing innovative solutions. If you are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, NCS could be a place for you!
The Sales Manager is responsible for driving NCS sales, including account penetration, prospect qualification, supervision of sales activity, sales process planning, and closing all sales opportunities in the industry and/or sector that he/she is in. He/She is expected to build deep and trusted business relationships with the client to seed and grow future opportunities and will be focused on developing and closing application centric opportunities.
Beyond managing his/her own sales, sold margin and Business Centre’s revenue achievements, he/she also act as trusted client advisors, bringing together the right NCS team with the relevant expertise and thought leadership to coordinate pre-sales, professional services, and support resources to drive successful solutions for clients.
Reporting to the Sales Lead, he/she will work closely with different teams across NCS such as the Client Service Units, Lines of Businesses (LOBs) and NEXT Services. He/she will work with the teams to define the solution offerings & value propositions to maximise NCS’ win probability in each and every opportunity. This is achieved by him/her having a deep understanding of the business needs of the clients and working within the CSU and across the LOBs to strategise new growth plans.
- Lead and grow his/her portfolio of accounts space through strong engagement with key decision makers by selling NCS Application solutions to the target customer base;
- Have a strong understanding of the latest technology trends and the business needs of the clients, thus being able to coordinate across functional teams within NCS to bring the right winning team to drive successful solutions and contract closure;
- Meet sales quota through identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients and ensuring customer’s satisfaction through the products and services provided by NCS
- Manage and coordinate contract terms and conditions internally and externally;
- Manage and build relationships at all levels with the designated clients that he/she is in charge of;
- Develop value prepositions and negotiate successfully to close deals;
- Develop a good understanding of the organisation’s products and services to coordinate pre-sales requirements;
- Drive profitable wins focused on NCS’ core capabilities and growth strategy;
- Coordinate and partner across functional teams and Lines of Businesses (LOBs) within NCS to strike innovative deals, get orders provisioned and meet the customers’ service expectations;
- Provide one-stop experience to customers regarding all NCS services.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters, background in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- More than 8 yrs of sales / presales experience in ICT services or consulting or more than 12yrs of technical sales
- Proven experience in selling Application driven opportunities
- Knowledge of Commercial arrangements
- Application Implementation experience would be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales, Negotiation, Presentation skills
- Knowledge of NCS operational processes
Apply today to be part of the winning team that does great work!
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.