Regulatory Operation Executive
Date: 13 Jan 2024
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
Be a part of something BIG!
As a Regulatory Operation Executive, you will support the Singtel Regulatory team that manages the Singtel group of entities’ compliance with Infocomm regulations.
Make an Impact by:
- Handling of customer complaints that are raised through IMDA
- Collation of regular reports and statistics to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support in accessing various government online systems for various activities via Corpass e.g. declarations, license applications, service/technical applications, license fee payments, etc
- Coordinate with internal parties to ensure compliance with instructions/directions issued by various government agencies
- Provide administrative support to the regulatory team e.g. budgets, leave administration, procurement, etc
Skills for Success:
- Minimum Diploma
- Microsoft Office suite i.e. Word and Excel
- Possesses excellent spoken and written communication skills. The ability to draft and communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner is critical.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills and enjoys working in and with teams
- Ability to understand business needs and regulatory requirements
- Inherent interest in technology especially relating to the Infocomm industry
Rewards that Go Beyond:
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.