Regional IT Support Engineer
At Singtel, we’re working on projects that push the boundaries of digital, realising our vision and purpose to Empower Every Generation. We have a dynamic and diverse team, with a passion for innovation, and talent to deliver cutting-edge digital solutions and immersive customer experience.
In Group IT, we create great technology that can change the future, and we’re looking for people to be part of our digital and 5G journey. If you like to work in a dynamic, leading communications technology group to deliver innovations and excellence across the region, come join our digital, software engineering, data and cyber security teams!
Apply now, and ignite our digital future together.
- To provide IT service support for end user endpoint(Laptops, Mobile Devices, Video Conference System) for Offices outside Singapore
- Correctly diagnose software and hardware faults and liaise with 3rd party engineers
- Incidents should be carried out within reasonable time scales and monitored to resolution
- Identify major support incidents and liaise with support teams, following the Major Incident process
- Build and support laptops, desktops, printers and mobile devices
- To escalate support issues in order that they may be resolved within reasonable time scales
- To perform technical support functions via phone, remote connection
- Log ticket in the Service Desk management tool to ensure incidents and requests are managed in a timely manner and escalated using the correct procedures. Close tickets when a satisfactory resolution has been achieved
- Assist with user account management and administration i.e. new hires/leavers etc
- Administer IT asset inventories, ensuring records are kept fully up to date
- Produce and maintain technical documentation and articles for the knowledge base
- Participate in IT projects, implementation and roll outs as required
- Degree or Diploma in IT field
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
- Technical knowledge of supporting Windows 10 in a networked environment
- Experience of working in a Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange environment
- Detailed knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 suite including installing, configuring and support within a network environment
- Understanding of networking technologies (wired and wireless)
- Knowledge of remote working technologies – Citrix, VPN and 2 factor Administration
- Mobile Device support and administration using MDM
- Experience supporting VDI environments
- PC and Laptop configuration
- Configuration, analysis and diagnostics of PC, Printer and Laptop faults. Familiarity with HP PC hardware, HP Laptops, Laser printers and multifunction devices
- Experienced supporting Video Conferencing Systems and Solutions
- Good to have – ITIL V3/V4 certified
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.