Regional Finance Business Partner (Data Centre)
Date: 12 Jan 2024
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
- Finance business partner to evaluate new growth initiatives done by Product and Platform team.
- Support regional ops with tracking of key metrics across the data centres.
- Prepare and perform analytical review of monthly financial performance against budget and forecast
- Assess and review annual budget and forecasts based on market trends, business drivers and strategy
- Review monthly journal entries as part of the month-end closing process.
- Responsible for setting up processes for the product and platform team for proper corporate governance
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Any other duties and projects as assigned by Finance Managers, Finance Director and CFO.
- Degree in Accounting or its equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant work experience. External audit experience and 1-2 years of working experience in a local SME or MNC preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a team.
- Interpersonal and people management skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Rewards that Go Beyond
- Flexible work arrangements
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.