Date: 27 Oct 2023
The Project Executive/Engineer shall be responsible for the general administration and smooth running of the assigned projects. You will assist and support the Project Manager and enable him to focus on leading the project to successful completion.
- Assist in the daily monitoring and management of projects and resources.
- Track action items, issue, SR/CRs, completion of milestones, submission of deliverables, etc.
- Prepare reports and organize progress meetings on project status.
- Monitor project performance metrics
- Put up purchase requisition of required hardware, software and manpower resources, and verify corresponding invoices.
- Monitor performance of suppliers, contractors, and service providers
- Work closely with stakeholders on ISO and WSH safety matters.
- Implement standardized processes and procedures
- Onboard, manage and offboard manpower resources.
- Provide general admin support.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Preferably with IT or Engineering background.
- Structured and organized.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details.
- Possess strong sense of ownership and tenacity.
- Possess leadership qualities or is a team player.
- Possess initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high-quality standards.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Able to communicate with people from different culture and background.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.