Product Marketing Manager
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
The role serves to focus on product marketing relating to cyber security solutions and services. Candidate will need to develop and execute marketing strategy to position Singtel cyber security solutions and services as a thought-leader and aligned to GE’s end-to-end digital service provider positioning, in partnership with the Line of Business; ultimately contributing to its overall business targets.
- Develop a deep understanding of target audience, using strategic positioning and messaging to drive demand.
- Develop and execute overall marketing strategies for cyber security solution, services and capabilities across Asia region and sales segments.
- Ensure A&P plan and marketing executions for digital/non-digital activations, support overall product revenue, profit and market share targets for B2B (targeting Commercial/Enterprises)
- Partner Sales and Product houses to drive demand & lead generation as well as thought leadership through multi-channel touchpoints, with digital-first approach.
- Continue to build on the goodness of the ecosystem of strategic partners from technology partners, technology associations, analyst partners, etc for GTM..
- 6 to 8 years of IT solution marketing experience.
- Good experience in enterprise/ startups marketing preferred.
- Local and regional marketing experiences in a B2B tech industry.
- Good marketing communications skills
- Competent in analysing data (from campaigns, owned & paid media, Salesforce, etc)
- Deep hands-on planning and executional experience
*We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.