Product Marketing Manager (GOMO)
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
Singtel has gone beyond connectivity to bring innovations to life and enable consumers to experience the transformative benefits of 5G.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our dynamic and exciting GOMO team to achieve GOMO’s goal of becoming a leading lifestyle brand that appeal to the younger segment and ensuring the needs of customers are represented and addressed.
This strategic role owns and implements the base management strategies of GOMO with the focus in rewards, retention, increasing ARPU of the GOMO base and ensures the team is kept abreast of the domestic / global market changes and evolving our polices to be ahead of the curve.
- Lead customer lifecycle management of GOMO customer base to drive higher ARPU, customer engagement and retention.
- Conceptualise and drive new initiatives that will drive customer stickiness and reduce churn.
- Develop effective marketing strategies and offers to cater for different target segments within the base.
- Lead and coordinate with internal stakeholders to identify common churn patterns and formulate strategies to curb churn.
- Plan, execute and track in-base targeted campaigns on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Understand and analyse the base to identify new opportunities and action on customers’ feedback
- Closely monitor market trends and consumer behaviours to ensure existing base management strategies are still effective and relevant.
- Drive customer engagement online with various initiatives that can delight the customers such as rewards and gamification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business / Marketing / Finance / Economics or other relevant fields
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Marketing/Customer Lifecycle Management
- Experience in handling any campaign systems would be an added advantage
- Competence in project management & marketing
- Strategic communications
- Stakeholder management
- Able to multitask, be able to analyse and identify impactful business outcomes
- Able to think on their feet, take initiative and can work independently
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.