Product Manager (FMC)
Date: 24 Jan 2024
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
Make an Impact by:
- Product management of cross product solutioning across fixed, mobile and cyber products
- Identify new business segments and opportunities to ensure that the cross-product offering would be solutioned to value-add customers’ requirements.
- Build eco-system and enablers that could complement cross-product offering to strengthen solution proposition to prospective customers.
- Ensure integrated delivery and operations processes across stakeholders to support pre-sales and post-sales activities for local and global delivery to best practices and competition.
- Monitor the relevance of new technologies and assess their potential and applicability for adoption into cross-product solutioning.
- Work with various stakeholders in Finance, Operations, Sales, Marketing to drive GTM activities and service delivery excellence.
- Co-create with prospective customers to develop new use cases to enrich cross-product offering.
- Understand the market needs, keep abreast of technology developments/trends and competitive situation.
Skills for Success:
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in product management or pre-sales in an ICT, Telco, or SI environment.
- Knowledge in the areas of networking, mobile and/or security.
- Keen interest in technology developments, market trends, and needs of the enterprise business market.
- Experience in process management, ICT solutioning or network deployment.
- Effective collaboration skills to work in teams to develop and implement new solutions.
- Good problem solving, process management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and program management
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across diverse teams.
Rewards that Go Beyond
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits.
- Ongoing training and development programs.
- Internal mobility opportunities.
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.