At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
Develop New Mobility product and services to generate new growth for mobile business, and drive Digital Transformation Initiatives to improve operational efficiency, creating service differentiations and improving better customer experiences
The scope covers:
- Conduct due diligence to introduce and productize new product and services revolving Digital Workspace/Future of Work to promote enterprise mobility, digital workspace, automation and digitalization. Functions include business development and evaluation, competitive analysis, business case justifications and GTM
- Drive Future of Work that includes solutions for fixed mobile convergence, Digital Workspace as a service, Analytics, managed services, horizontal and vertical mobile applications
- Develop end to end Digital Enablers for internal and external customers for delivering mobility suite of services to enterprises which include all the fulfilment processes and portal services. Create digital platforms and analytics as a service differentiator and revenue generator
- Perform financial budgeting, forecasting, variance justifications, risk assessment
- Conduct competitive analysis, formulate product strategies and roadmap and constantly enhancing product value propositions
- Bachelor Degree with at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience launching products or services from idea to execution
- Experience with mobile business and/or CPaaS
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and innovation trends
- Knowledge and experience using product management tools
- Experience in user-centered design processes and analysis tools
- Expert in MS Powerpoint and ability to develop professional presentation quickly
- Able to work in effectively in a team and with vendors to communicate requirements effectively
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.