At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
This position is responsible to develop and maintain the Business Products suite of processes, drive process KPIs definitions and management, and lead process improvement initiatives.
The roles of the Manager include :
- Responsible for the design, re-engineer, deployment and maintenance of the processes arising from new product launches, enhancement and changes to existing products etc
- Define appropriate processes KPIs with the relevant stakeholders and establish the process performance measurement framework
- Deliver required process artefacts, e.g. TO-BE process documentation, Journey maps
- Monitor process execution and performance outcomes and measure against KPI targets
- Report process performance to management
- Perform business impact assessment of changes requested by stakeholders
- Manage external or internal escalation of process related issues
- Work with relevant stakeholders to identify and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Lead improvement initiatives or changes to achieve targets including redesign of broken processes, use of digital enablers to improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes
- Manage changes from process and/or key system enhancements
- Bachelor degree
- Green / Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma
- Working knowledge of Lean & Six Sigma concepts, design thinking
- Process and value stream mapping
- Analytics / Automation technologies such as RPA, AI, data visualization
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.