Practice Lead, Pega Systems
NCS is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,000-strong team across 53 specialisations, NCS provides differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities of digital, cloud, platforms as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cyber security. NCS also believes in building a strong partner eco-system with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation.
We advance our communities by partnering with governments and enterprises to harness technology. We do this by bringing people together to make the extraordinary happen.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that has proven track record to take on a leadership position in NEXT Solutions. Join us as Principal Consultant, Pega Lead and create your own success story by making a difference for our clients and people.
As a Principal Consultant for Pega, you are required to drive overall growth of the practice through a combination of business development, talent management, oversight of delivery work and thought leadership. You will set strategic direction for the practice, drive technical excellence and operational efficiencies, drive sales and build capabilities in Pega consultancy and delivery.
You are to build and achieve the revenue, profitability, quality and customer satisfaction targets for all Pega projects at NCS. As a people manager, you will manage a team of highly motivated individuals who propose solution to customers, provide consultancy and implement solutions for our customers in Singapore and the region.
The role required you to have a deep understanding and experience in implementing Pega solutions for large organisations, your ability to influence buying decisions, craft rich solutions and win new deals. Therefore, it is important that you have ‘hands-on’ knowledge, vast exposure and wealth of experience within vendor and user environment, coupled with a driven and self-motivated personality.
Other responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders and external groups to develop a strong Go To Market strategy and pipeline for Pega
- Define and guide strategic direction for Pega platforms
- Lead and manage solutioning during the pre-bid, bid and trail stages to win new contracts
- Provide guidance to the team in creatively crafting solution that meets customer’s requirement
- Build a solid team of Pega practitioners who can provide consultancy and delivery services customers
- Manage a team of project managers and leads to ensure timely delivery of services to customers in a cost-effective manner
- Build and maintain strong partner relationships with Pega and contractors to serve the customers’ requirements
- Establish partnerships to augment our delivery capabilities and reach whenever appropriate
- Develop and deliver best practices, delivery templates and process to optimize delivery efficiencies and quality
- Business Practice/Process Compliance
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 15 years’ experience in IT delivery
- Experience in developing technology solutions and expert level experience in the Pega product suite
- Minimally 5 years in managing Pega projects for large enterprises
- Proven track record in establishing a practice or Centre of Excellence in Pega
- Experience in building capabilities that spans across different geographical locations
- Excellent communications and able to work well with executive level and management staff
- Ability to lead teams to deliver Pega solution and services.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.