Partnership and Product Marketing Manager
Date: 20 Jan 2024
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
Be a Part of Something BIG!
The Partnership and Product Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and implementing marketing activities to drive digital sales for General Insurance products such as home, travel and maid insurance.
The candidate should possess a strategic mindset, ability to build partnership and collaborate with the wider businesses across Singtel. He/she should also be highly analytical, data driven and detail-oriented to manage end-to-end marketing campaigns to drive business growth. A successful candidate is a highly motivated individual who works independently in a fast-paced and hands-on environment.
Make an Impact by
- Achieving growth in business sales through business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer (B2C) initiatives.
- Managing budget and develop projection/forecast for assigned GI product segments.
- Leading and strategies go-to-market plan to achieving yearly financial targets.
- Being responsible for building brand and product awareness through above-the-line marketing by advertising through digital and out-of-home channels. For below-the-line marketing, leverage on internal stakeholders’ communication to reach out to relevant segment of audience.
- Working closely with marketing communication and customer lifecycle management teams to develop comprehensive marketing plans to execute and optimise campaigns to achieve business objectives.
- Monitoring and reviewing campaign performance via Google Analytics and Power BI and gather data insights from Business Analytics team.
- Experience in using Adobe Experience Manager to setup marketing pages and to create a smooth customer journey to drive sales conversion.
- Working closely with legal team to develop agreements for partnerships and terms for campaigns.
- Working closely with product and UX/UI team to improve the customer journey for assigned product in driving business goals.
- Managing and training tele-agent to acquire new customers and retain existing customers by driving renewal sales.
- Working closely with Operation team to handle customers’ enquiries
- Reconciling monthly sales reports for each product with Finance team for billing purposes.
- Preparing weekly reports to analyse business results with senior management.
Skills for Success
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably Marketing
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in driving product marketing
- Experience in the Insurance industry
- Preferably well versed in digital marketing, though experience general marketing is also acceptable
- Business-oriented and sales driven
- Proficient in Google Analytics – intermediate (bonus if certified)
- Good communication skills, outgoing, people-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PPT, Excel (Pivot table, V-lookup, formulas)
- Bonus if have copyrighting skills
- Bonus if know how to run digital campaigns
- Bonus if know how to use Adobe Experience Manager
Rewards that Go Beyond
- Flexible work arrangements
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.