Singapore, United States
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
- Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary configuration.
- Perform user acceptance testing with customer ensuring all business needs are met.
- Manage systems changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Provide systems related technical advice to customers or project team.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks.
- Support the teams like Presales, Service Management for any chronic technical issues and support with a robust action plan to be driven either through Singtel operations, other line of business or any external or internal agency.
- Support the expansion, upgrades and rollouts of new network infrastructure involving hardware such as routers and switches, SDWAN devices, associated software etc.
- Interaction with vendors with respect to limitation or bugs encountered during the implementation and drive them to closure.
The Ideal candidate should possess:
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science
- Cisco CCNP & SDWAN certification
- At least 5 years of experience in management / deployment of IT systems
- Well versed in routing and switching
- Project delivery life cycle
- SDWAN & SASE skillset
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.