Manager, Product Owner
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
Product owner for eShop Squad (POD) – responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team.
Managing both business and IT stakeholders in driving business outcomes in agile project management.
- Prioritisation of Project and CR Backlog
- Business requirements and translation to IT project development
- Collaboration with stakeholders across squads and IT
- Ensuring E2E project delivery and quality
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields.
- Experience in working in an Agile scrum delivery model to deliver on the platform vision for web & app
- Relevant experience contributing to the overall growth, strategy and roadmap of the e-Commerce portal.
- Understanding of emerging Technology
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work under deadline pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Working knowledge of product development architecture
Good to have the following:
- Knowledge of App stores for app submissions (Apple App Store, Google Play Console, Huawei AppGallery)
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) / Certified Scrum Product Owner certification
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.