Manager, Lifecycle Marketing (1 year direct contract)
Date: 15 Jan 2024
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
Be a Part of Something BIG!
Are you a dynamic individual with a passion for maximizing customer value? Do you thrive in a role that involves in-base selling, data analytics, and collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Situated within the Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) team, you will be responsible for selling of Financial & Lifestyle services to meet customer’s need and increase in-base revenue.
Make an Impact by
- Increase customers’ product holdings and in-base penetration of Financial & Lifestyle services.
- Leverage on data analytics to conceptualize and design targeted marketing campaigns.
- Work with internal & external business stakeholders for campaign execution.
- Manage campaign end-to-end processes to ensure positive customer experience.
- Tracking, reporting & evaluate campaign performance to increase campaign effectiveness.
Skills for Success::
- Degree in Marketing / Business Management
- 3 years experiences in the field of Marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point presentation, Visio flow-chart.
- Good knowledge in marketing campaigns initiatives, end-to-end process management & executions.
- Sharp analytical skill with strong sense on market sentiments and competitions.
- Strong organizational skill & conscientious personality.
- Meticulous, proactive, and dynamic with ability to work independently.
- Effective communication and people engagement skills.
Rewards that Go Beyond
- Flexible work arrangements
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.