Manager, Digital Content
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
What will your typical day look like?
- Responsible for a team of content executive, overseeing content creation for company’s website to drive user interaction online
- Ensure images and contents align with overall corporate guidelines
- Targeting a specific set of keywords for all the articles written and published by researching and sourcing content for the company’s website
- Developing content strategies to increase SEM ranking by writing, editing and publishing SEO content pieces
- Repurposing content to fit the publishing media, video production or social media
- Working closely with the company’s marketing team to devise online marketing strategies
- Negotiating with digital partners to create mutually beneficial business relationships
- Developing an affiliate program strategy that will increase sales while maintaining brand integrity
- Creating a structure for tracking performance of affiliates and new business opportunities for the company
- Managing affiliate relationships to ensure that they are meeting goals and upholding standards of conduct set by the business
- Establishing reporting procedures to measure an affiliate’s performance and provide feedback on how they can improve
Is this you?
- Advanced writing and editing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to come up with creative ideas
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Detailed knowledge of current online tools and marketing trends, including SEO and SEM
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- HTML and CSS
- Experience with design software (e.g., Photoshop)
- Understanding of UX/UI (user experience/user interface) design
- Good visual design sense
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.