Manager, Business Analytics
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
Apply data analytics and business intelligence to support business strategies and goals.
- Provide business insights on customer acquisition, service usage, retention rate and profitability.
- Direct data research to support management decision making.
- Create business dashboards and performance reports leveraging advanced analytical tools and data models.
- Develop propensity models for leads generation and campaign targeting.
- Promote and implement consumer focused analytics and data driven decision making.
- Analyse business data and campaign performance to identify market opportunities.
- Build customer 360 view data metrics. Develop predictive models to drive cross-sell, upsell and acquisition.
- Work closely with business teams in making strategic and data driven decisions on new product initiatives and marketing campaigns.
- Degree in related Industry
- Excel, Powerpoint
- Software Programming in Python language
- Database Query – SQL
- Visual Dashboard – Tableau
- Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Strong in verbal and written communications
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.