Maintenance Manager (Controls)
Date: 8 Jan 2024
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
Be a Part of Something BIG!
Keen to join the Data Centre Industry or already in the Industry? Singtel, an established and the leading operator of high-quality Data Centres in Singapore is on the lookout for new talents to join the team as we seek to grow our Data Centres portfolio in Singapore and regionally.
Make an Impact by
- Coordinates daily with a multitude of third-party vendors ensuring adherence to contracted SLAs
- Vendor management/monitoring vendor performance. Perform contract management and enforcement
- Manages outsourced maintenance vendors to work safely, effectively and with high regard to human error avoidance
- Provide weekly reports to the Maintenance team lead
- Manage BMS/EMS facilities maintenance works to ensure completion within time and cost objectives.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the maintenance budget and expenditures
- Corrective preventive maintenance measures are implemented for continual improvement of the equipment
- Responsible and ensure the qualities of the maintenance services are consistent and of high standard
- Ensure all the activities meet the legal and statutory requirement
- Conduct regular inspections and monitors the BMS/EMS performance of the electrical and mechanical equipment supporting the facility critical operations
- Plan, schedule, manage and oversee the BMS/EMS maintenance, repair works, overhaul works and HT/LT shutdown
- Ensure works executed in accordance to approved Method of Statement/Procedure and maintenance regime
- Ensure proper documentation of all maintenance records for preventive and corrective maintenance, including service report and checklist from vendors readily available for audit purposes. The maintenance records are to be fully filled, reviewed and hardcopies signed off
- To prepare budget and carry out in capital project such as tech refresh
- To ensure critical spare parts are stocked up and accountability
- Train and build up technical knowledge of engineers and technicians in maintenance execution and problems troubleshooting through developing and fulfilling the skill matrix. To lead the team in equipment breakdown analysis and execute corrective and preventive action to avoid future failure
- Develop and ensure standard maintenance procedure are up to date and industry best practice standard
- Operational readiness on 24 x 7 environment
Skills for Success
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Facilities Management or related disciplines
- 5 Years Mission Critical Facilities
- Knowledge in BMS/EMS controls and Modbus Integration on critical HVAC, chillers, high voltage and low voltage switch gears, switchboards, transformer, generators, UPS systems, DRUPS and static transfer switches
- Able to read & understand M&E drawings
- Hands on programming skill in BMS/EMS/Scada is an advantage
- Positive work ethic
- Independent, motivated, committed, and hands-on with good communication skills and ability to resolve conflicts calmly
- Proficient in MS office tools such as Excel, word & PowerPoint.
APPLY FOR JOB
Report Expired Link
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.