Learning & Development Specialist – Sale
Date: 18 Sep 2023
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
Be a Part of Something BIG!
We are seeking a highly skilled professional to join our team to be the core trainer for New Hire Training, refresher training, cross training, new system training, and next gen learning for one or several identified product / hotline group
Make an Impact by
- Managing new hires training program, with alignment to sales training curriculum.
- Ensuring training materials are consistent with the Learning and Development Systems and Technical training documentation standard.
- Designing, developing and conducting refresher training based on training needs and Operations request.
- Supporting development of digital learning contents as the content contributor and conversion of training materials into online learning materials.
- Enhancing job knowledge and training skills constantly as an on-going process.
- Participating in ad-hoc training projects as assigned by reporting Manager or by the Management.
- Conducting Operations Attachments and initiate discussion/coaching sessions with Operations as and when necessary to close knowledge gap.
Skills for Success
- Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in any related discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant product, or industry knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills and writing skills.
- Good in Interpersonal relationship and communication skills as well as planning and organization skills.
Rewards that Go Beyond
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.