Lead Software Engineer (React Native)
At Singtel, we’re working on projects that push the boundaries of digital, realising our vision and purpose to Empower Every Generation. We have a dynamic and diverse team, with a passion for innovation, and talent to deliver cutting-edge digital solutions and immersive customer experience.
In Group IT, we create great technology that can change the future, and we’re looking for people to be part of our digital and 5G journey. If you like to work in a dynamic, leading communications technology group to deliver innovations and excellence across the region, come join our digital, software engineering, data and cyber security teams!
A Lead Software Engineer in the Mobile Engineering practice contributes to the design of mobile software and has the ability to develop mobile applications in accordance with best practice design principles. This mobile engineer develops mobile applications for Singtel such as Gomo, HiApp, and MySingtel App. This developer has a firm grasp both Mobile architectures and on service oriented architectures and API principles.
- Contribute to the Mobile Application architecture and design
- Understand and Implement feature User Stories
- Develop in Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, React Native as needed for the application
- Build Deployment modules for iOS or Android and pipelines for SIT, UAT, and Production
- Practice good test driven development
- Familiarity with general devops and sre practices
The ideal candidate should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Min. 10 years of relevat mobile development experience
- Technically proficient in React Native (iOS/Android), Java / Kotlin Programming Language (Android), Swift Programming Language (iOS), Android SDK (Android), Android Studio (Android), iOS Framework (iOS), XCode (iOS), Git Branching Strategy, Code Quality, Unit Testing, API
- Strong hands-on coder
- Experienced in JIRA, Agile Practice
- Considers Software Architecture as part of development
- Considers Testing as part of the development process
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Apply now, and ignite our digital future together.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.