Lead Infra Engr, Network (Presales)
Date: 23 Sep 2023
With us, you’ll be able to make it happen.
NCS is a leading technology services firm, operating across Asia Pacific in over 20 countries, providing services and solutions in consulting, digital services, technology, and more.
We believe in utilizing the power of technology to make extraordinary things happen and to create lasting impact and value for our people, communities, and partners. Our diverse 12,000-strong workforce has delivered a wealth of large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for governments and enterprises in Singapore and the APAC region.
We drive our passion for harnessing technology.
We bring people and technology together.
We advance communities and transform industries.
We’re searching for a Network Engineer to be part of our diverse team of talent here at NCS!
If you believe in going above and beyond, want to exemplify the best, and wish to bring people and technology together like never before, then we would love to have a conversation with you!
What we seek to accomplish together:
- Provide expert technical pre-sales support for opportunities involving Cisco, Alcatel, F5 network product and solutions.
- Early engagement with customer in selling network solutions – RFQ & tender
- Understand and gather customer requirements and offer complete & cost effective solution.
- Prepare solution writeup, bill of material and engage Service Delivery team for professional effort
- Ensure the completeness of technical terms and conditions
- Conduct/Lead in technical presentation and clarification
- Identify project risk (technical & execution) and provide mitigation measures
- Integrate network solutions with support from other competency presales solutions consultant.
- Upon contract award; conduct transition/ handover and briefing to project implementation team on the overall solution and design.
- Keep abreast of product technology and certifications.
- Keep updated of the latest technology and develop technical capability slides.
- Attain selected product/technology certifications to maintain our premium partnership status with product principals
- Conduct in-house technology sharing to fellow peers.
A little about you:
- Diploma/Degree in IT related fields
- At least 5-yrs in infrastructure/network presales experiences
- Network Certified – CCNP/CCIE will be ideal
- Good knowledge in virtualization and cloud (IaaS) technology
- Customer service oriented, good team player, technically inclined
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting.
As Asia’s leading technology services firm, NCS as part of the Singtel Group, aims to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders. We aspire to create the extraordinary, to impact millions of people every day, and to create a positive impact on our environment. Our sustainability strategy sets out the key Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) areas that aim to create the NCS impact for our clients, our people and our future.
We Grow our People, Value our Clients, and Create our Future.
We want to change the way we live and work for the better, to create new and sustainable business growth, and to foster an inclusive future for all.
You can find out more about our Group’s sustainability focus to guide how you can contribute to our objectives at Sustainability Reports.
About NCS Group
We believe in building a talent-led delivery model to enable our best people to lead, and to support them with the right structure, processes, and tools to ensure that our clients are delivered top quality services. Great work is never done alone, which is why we also believe in fostering a collaborative work environment where people with different expertise and talent can come together.
We’re here to make the extraordinary happen.
Find out more at ncs.co and our LinkedIn career site.
We handle all profiles with the highest level of confidentiality.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.