Lead Infra Engr, Infra Arch & Svc Mgt
Main Job responsibilities:
- To lead and manage technical delivery team involved in pre-sales / user requirement gathering, and in implementation and operations of ServiceNow ITSM and SMOD, Enterprise Management System (EMS), automation solution, and cloud management service for enterprise customers, Government and Commercial.
- To provide technical leadership and strategic direction to team in building new ICT capabilities in upcoming relevant technology areas and work closely with NCS CSU team to grow business revenue in these new areas.
- Manage delivery team in delivering projects based on proposed solution and work with relevant parties to resolve technical issues encountered
- Manage delivery team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Lead and develop the technical competencies of the team on relevant technologies required by customers and for new business growth
- Engage and build close partnership with product principals in the pre-sales and service delivery phase
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or Master of Business Admin or Masters degress in ICT Specialisation areas like AI, Big Data / Analytics, Digital Transformation, etc
More than 10 years of experience in ICT infrastructure architecure, implementation and/or management of large- scale infrastructure projects (>$50mil total contract value)
Minimum 3 years of experience in sales-related role – with proven track record in leading technical team in solution proposals with successful wins
Experience in complex solution architecture involving server, storage, network, security, cloud and/or virtualisation technologies
Experience in Singapore Government ICT project proposal and implementation (>$5mil)
Experience in Program / Project management
Good understanding of customer business requirements and how the proposed ICT solution can achieve these business objectives for its stakeholders
Knowledge in latest trends in server, storage, network, security, automation, cloud service offerings and/or virtualisation technologies that can be applied in solution proposals
Proven skills in managing/ coaching and influencing across functional teams in large organisations
Ability to engage customers well and strong drive for successful proposals
Strong leadership, interpersonal and mentoring skills
Ability to work under pressure
Adept working in matrix organization
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.